Uutiset:

Kirjoittaja Aihe: seeing foreign customer  (Luettu 7776 kertaa)

Poissa Jimmy-setä

• ***** Huikea tyyppi
Vs: seeing foreign customer
« Vastaus #20 : Marraskuu 10, 2021, 08:50:38 »
^ and how exactly is she minimizing risks? Because pure Finnish bloodline is a guarantee of good manners?
Let's say that 1 out of 100 of native born Finns are criminals anf 2 out of 100 of foreigners living in Finland are criminals. By taking only native born Finns as customers you minimize risk of meeting potentially dangerous criminals.

Poissa MichealChe

• * Kelpo kaveri
« Vastaus #21 : Marraskuu 10, 2021, 08:51:50 »
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

I think its better to call it as it is.
So you are calling her a duck now? :O
I think you just proved her point. You are a very unpolite and disrespectful man and she was wise to reject you.
You are calling women names online even before meeting them.  :-\

It is an expression. WHat the hell are you talking about. I didnt even tell you her name. Why the hell am I not meeting her. You just proved my point

Poissa MichealChe

• * Kelpo kaveri
« Vastaus #22 : Marraskuu 10, 2021, 08:54:10 »
^ and how exactly is she minimizing risks? Because pure Finnish bloodline is a guarantee of good manners?
Let's say that 1 out of 100 of native born Finns are criminals anf 2 out of 100 of foreigners living in Finland are criminals. By taking only native born Finns as customers you minimize risk of meeting potentially dangerous criminals.

Where did you get that statistics ? do you have proof of this numbers ?? I am baffled by people thinking this logic is just normal.
« Viimeksi muokattu: Marraskuu 10, 2021, 08:56:33 kirjoittanut MichealChe »

Poissa Jimmy-setä

• ***** Huikea tyyppi
« Vastaus #23 : Marraskuu 10, 2021, 09:14:23 »

Where did you get that statistics ? do you have proof of this numbers ?? I am baffled by people thinking this logic is just normal.
"Let's say." I don't know real stats. This might or might not be true. But we do know that foreign citizens are overrepresented in sexual crimes as offenders in Finland.

Poissa Unilukkari

• *** Näyttää hyvää esimerkkiä
« Vastaus #24 : Marraskuu 10, 2021, 09:18:57 »
Unilukkari again, Don't jump into the conversation if you haven't seen the all discussion. LOOK at the first message,
I explicitly told her that she don't need to explain herself or give a response. The only things that bothered me is she told me that I took her words wrong.

But I guess you wouldn't understand. and btw you didn't answer the question from M15t3rG. How would you feel if someone told you that she don't see you because of safety reason ????
Anyways thank you for your answers to my question. I really appreciate it. No need to further discuss on this.
She has every right to reject me because I am a foreigner and I have every right to think she rejected because of a prejudice

Yep, I have about 0 percent interest of starting a role play here. My feelings shouldn't bother you as your's mean shit to me.

The only thing you manage to do here is to validate her point of not meeting you. You are repelling people by not accepting the reality of the game. What a wonderful client you would've been, not.

So, go and grow a couple.

Poissa MichealChe

• * Kelpo kaveri
« Vastaus #25 : Marraskuu 10, 2021, 09:33:30 »
Unilukkari if you have 0 % interest starting a role play here why are you continuing discussion here ?????? why are you contradacting yourself. Your feeling is not bothering trust me.

And for you saying "So, go and grow a couple."

Oh trust me I have big one and you can see it in my profile. So my advice to you is go suck on it.

Poissa Unilukkari

« Vastaus #26 : Marraskuu 10, 2021, 09:45:29 »
Unilukkari if you have 0 % interest starting a role play here why are you continuing discussion here ?????? why are you contradacting yourself. Your feeling is not bothering trust me.

And for you saying "So, go and grow a couple."

Oh trust me I have big one and you can see it in my profile. So my advice to you is go suck on it.

You high, man.

Poissa Lifti

• Vaari
  • ******* Saisi mikroaaltouunilla pillua
« Vastaus #27 : Marraskuu 10, 2021, 09:50:24 »
Nice dick man
Why so fragile?

Poissa MichealChe

• * Kelpo kaveri
« Vastaus #28 : Marraskuu 10, 2021, 09:54:11 »
Lift, I agree it is toxic masculinity is a big problem. Let me close this discussion. Thank you for all your answers. It was helpful. Cheers. 

Poissa Unilukkari

« Vastaus #29 : Marraskuu 10, 2021, 10:02:40 »
Lift, I agree it is toxic masculinity is a big problem. Let me close this discussion. Thank you for all your answers. It was helpful. Cheers.

And exactly that should have been your second mail to the whore.

See, growing a pair is not that hard.

Poissa MichealChe

• * Kelpo kaveri
« Vastaus #30 : Marraskuu 10, 2021, 10:11:00 »
Unilukkari I understand your point. and Sorry for my earlier response. I shouldn't respond it to you or direct my anger toward you.

You have to understand, when someone reject you only based on your ethnicity, you really feel bad. Because someone can be violent regardless of his ethnicity.

Anyway Thank you all for your answers. And I really hope that none of you wont face. 
« Viimeksi muokattu: Marraskuu 10, 2021, 10:16:11 kirjoittanut MichealChe »

Poissa Unilukkari

« Vastaus #31 : Marraskuu 10, 2021, 10:16:43 »
^ Trouble closing the discussion?

Anyhoes, she made the decision on the basis of what you were not - not on the basis of what you were. She didn't care the fuck about your ethnicity. You just weren't that what she had singed up to.

You can take those as my consoling words to you, buddy.

Poissa MichealChe

• * Kelpo kaveri
« Vastaus #32 : Marraskuu 10, 2021, 10:24:05 »
Lets agree to disagree on that. if not this discussion wont end :)

Poissa Kuningas

• * Kelpo kaveri
« Vastaus #33 : Marraskuu 10, 2021, 12:08:50 »
^ Trouble closing the discussion?

Anyhoes, she made the decision on the basis of what you were not - not on the basis of what you were. She didn't care the fuck about your ethnicity. You just weren't that what she had singed up to.

Sorry for continuing this discussion. You are missing the all point my friend. She refused to see him just because he is black.

Poissa Lifti

• Vaari
« Vastaus #34 : Marraskuu 10, 2021, 12:14:05 »
^ and that is okey. She wasnt BBC lover.
Why so fragile?

Poissa Kuningas

• * Kelpo kaveri
« Vastaus #35 : Marraskuu 10, 2021, 12:17:23 »
I guess you are right hahahaha

its ok to sometimes to dislike black person.

Poissa Unilukkari

« Vastaus #36 : Marraskuu 10, 2021, 14:33:56 »
Sorry for continuing this discussion. You are missing the all point my friend. She refused to see him just because he is black.

And exactly which asshole did you pull that rabbit off from? I have not seen absolutely anything to that order from any of the posts before yours, including the non-redacted ones.

Poissa Villerius

« Vastaus #37 : Marraskuu 10, 2021, 15:38:04 »
Popcorns are on table once again... :laught:
”Opi rakastamaan vihaa. Syleile sitä. Nauti siitä. Olet ansainnut sen. Jokainen on oikeutettu omaan mielipiteeseensä ja jokaisella tulisi olla mielipide sinusta. Vihaajat ovat positiivinen ongelma. Kukaan ei vihaa hyviä, he vihaavat parhaita.”
- Kobe Bryant

Poissa Pekonen

• ****** Rakastajien aatelia
« Vastaus #38 : Marraskuu 10, 2021, 16:18:25 »
Same here.
Unilukkari is just an asshole who only wants to irritate, just like me. But please continue.
Impivaaralainen boomeri ja Suomen Rydmanistit Ry:n jäsen sekä misogynistinen natzi.

Poissa Kuningas

• * Kelpo kaveri
« Vastaus #39 : Marraskuu 10, 2021, 20:35:23 »
Unilukkari  She didn't see him its because he is black. She said that she only sees native finnish ie (White). if he was native finnish. I repeat NATIVE finnish means white, she would have seen if he was white.

I have seen so many sex workers ad saying. Only white finnish customers.