Uutiset:

Kirjoittaja Aihe: seeing foreign customer  (Luettu 7770 kertaa)

Poissa MichealChe

• * Kelpo kaveri
seeing foreign customer
« : Marraskuu 09, 2021, 21:39:54 »
Hei,

So I messaged a girl on Onlyfans, if I can see her if she visits Oulu and she replied that

and I replied
But its really sad to hear that from you of all people that all foreigners are criminal. BTW, I am not looking for a response. Just wanted to you to know

and she replied

did I understood her words wrong ??

Leave a comment

Edit: Private conversations ought to stay private.
« Viimeksi muokattu: Marraskuu 10, 2021, 14:05:29 kirjoittanut Shark »

Poissa Seepeli

• ******* Saisi mikroaaltouunilla pillua
Vs: seeing foreign customer
« Vastaus #1 : Marraskuu 09, 2021, 21:41:30 »
Amator

Poissa MichealChe

• * Kelpo kaveri
« Vastaus #2 : Marraskuu 09, 2021, 21:45:41 »
how please explain.

she fears of her safety and she only sees native finnish

Poissa Jimmy-setä

• ***** Huikea tyyppi
« Vastaus #3 : Marraskuu 09, 2021, 22:15:48 »
^ Minimizing risks doesn't mean that she thinks all foreigners are criminals.

Poissa Vieras0242

• * Kelpo kaveri
« Vastaus #4 : Marraskuu 09, 2021, 22:43:03 »
^ and how exactly is she minimizing risks? Because pure Finnish bloodline is a guarantee of good manners?

Poissa MichealChe

• * Kelpo kaveri
« Vastaus #5 : Marraskuu 09, 2021, 22:56:10 »
Thank you. About minimizing risk. Her response reminded me of Donald Trump. He once said this about Mexicans.
“They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

And when they ask him if it was racist he said , well Im not racist because I said “I assume some are good people”

I

Poissa jpetke

• Galleria (1)
  • ***** Huikea tyyppi
« Vastaus #6 : Marraskuu 09, 2021, 23:07:47 »
There is not really a point trying to get an explaining for rules. If someone wants to meet only Finnish people, she has every right to do so. The reason is not important.

Poissa Vieras0242

• * Kelpo kaveri
« Vastaus #7 : Marraskuu 09, 2021, 23:12:13 »
I don’t think anyone is claiming that she doesn’t have the right to choose her customers - at least I’m not. I don’t think every woman wants to have sex with me either. But it’s difficult to understand her message any other way than the way MichaelChe did.

Poissa MichealChe

• * Kelpo kaveri
« Vastaus #8 : Marraskuu 09, 2021, 23:17:26 »
Thank you M15t3rG for your response. and I agree with you. She has every right to choose her customers.

For jpetke, Please check the message I wrote to her saying that she has every right to choose. What I don't seem to understand is her response "you understood my words very wrong" How can I understand it any other way.

Poissa jpetke

• Galleria (1)
  • ***** Huikea tyyppi
« Vastaus #9 : Marraskuu 09, 2021, 23:28:58 »
One reason for not seeing foreing customers might be that she is not so fluent in English. So I don't see the point trying to analyze her answer in such detail.

Poissa Vieras0260

• * Kelpo kaveri
« Vastaus #10 : Marraskuu 09, 2021, 23:32:13 »
Finland is a small country, and it is quite simple to track every Finnish national here, if something bad would happen. At least the police will find them with a very good accuracy. This might not apply to foreign passport carrying people.

There might also be some difference how men from different cultures treat women. Some girls say that they only meet European customers, some only Nordic, some are not meeting any from Middle East etc. In Nordic countries there has been some kind of equality of men and women for decades, and maybe the girls are afraid, that this principle is not respected by foreign men. Because even the sexworkers have the same human rights.

And this is not to say that most of the foreign men residing in Finland would not respect the equality and behave like gentlemen. But I think the fear of this is behind those rules of the girls.

But what I have read & heard, it is very difficult for a western gentleman to get laid in Japan. There might be similar fears behind this. So let’s fly to Thailand ;D

Poissa MichealChe

• * Kelpo kaveri
« Vastaus #11 : Marraskuu 09, 2021, 23:35:25 »
One reason for not seeing foreing customers might be that she is not so fluent in English. So I don't see the point trying to analyze her answer in such detail.

She has video in perfect english so that's not it. There is a saying that goes. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

I think its better to call it as it is.
« Viimeksi muokattu: Marraskuu 09, 2021, 23:36:58 kirjoittanut MichealChe »

Poissa Azazello

• n00b
« Vastaus #12 : Marraskuu 10, 2021, 00:01:44 »
This is sensitive matter. Sexworkers have undeniable right to choose their customers. Like MisterG said about himself most probably I am too not able to get laid with every woman. Not even sexworkers. Especially if i introduce myself with my nick here. I’ve been in Japan and got paid pussy only from Korean ladies.

I think that it’s not too much to expect to formulate rejection phrase to a bit more respectful form.
Boomeri: älä valitse halvimmista parasta, vaan parhaista halvin 😘

Poissa Pukumies40

• ** Piristää muiden päivää
« Vastaus #13 : Marraskuu 10, 2021, 00:08:48 »
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

I think its better to call it as it is.
So you are calling her a duck now? :O
I think you just proved her point. You are a very unpolite and disrespectful man and she was wise to reject you.
You are calling women names online even before meeting them.  :-\

Poissa Pekonen

• ****** Rakastajien aatelia
« Vastaus #14 : Marraskuu 10, 2021, 00:23:29 »
^ Minimizing risks doesn't mean that she thinks all foreigners are criminals.
That explains exactly  where you got it wrong.
Impivaaralainen boomeri ja Suomen Rydmanistit Ry:n jäsen sekä misogynistinen natzi.

Poissa Unilukkari

• *** Näyttää hyvää esimerkkiä
« Vastaus #15 : Marraskuu 10, 2021, 06:34:55 »
I think she gave you an argument without wishing to start one.

Can you dig it? If no, you discarded.

Poissa Seepeli

« Vastaus #16 : Marraskuu 10, 2021, 07:00:09 »
Very good points mentioned yet i think there was a misunderstanding between MichealChe and the lady.

It is very difficult to explain what someone else might have been thinking. So lets focus only on words. She did not used the word criminal.

For some reasons beyond my understanding MichealChe like to use that word.

Generally speaking, quite often when people are referring to a sitation with different words, they have understood it differently.

Amator

Poissa Vieras0242

• * Kelpo kaveri
« Vastaus #17 : Marraskuu 10, 2021, 07:36:45 »
^ so if someone told you that she is not willing to meet you for safety reasons, what would you assume the reason is? Because you’re violent in a non-criminal way? The same way that all people of your ethnicity are?

The point is - if you don’t want to be labeled as prejudiced, don’t talk and act like one (the Trump reference earlier). As Azazello wrote earlier, there are more elegant ways of communicating who you would like to meet, or not meet. Unless you really think that you need to be afraid for your safety for ethnic reasons. And what she wrote sounded a bit like that.

Poissa Unilukkari

• *** Näyttää hyvää esimerkkiä
« Vastaus #18 : Marraskuu 10, 2021, 08:35:51 »
^ so if someone told you that she is not willing to meet you for safety reasons, what would you assume the reason is? Because you’re violent in a non-criminal way? The same way that all people of your ethnicity are?

The point is - if you don’t want to be labeled as prejudiced, don’t talk and act like one (the Trump reference earlier). As Azazello wrote earlier, there are more elegant ways of communicating who you would like to meet, or not meet. Unless you really think that you need to be afraid for your safety for ethnic reasons. And what she wrote sounded a bit like that.

She had no moral obligation to respond by giving any reasons for her refusal. So why the hell should we expect the reasons given to be exhaustive or make any sense at all?

It was not a debate - just a simple offer/reaction.

And pls, take your cheap education elsewhere. You assume things from that which explicitly is not made to statement. How futile is that?

Poissa MichealChe

• * Kelpo kaveri
« Vastaus #19 : Marraskuu 10, 2021, 08:49:55 »
Unilukkari again, Don't jump into the conversation if you haven't seen the all discussion. LOOK at the first message,
I explicitly told her that she don't need to explain herself or give a response. The only things that bothered me is she told me that I took her words wrong.

But I guess you wouldn't understand. and btw you didn't answer the question from M15t3rG. How would you feel if someone told you that she don't see you because of safety reason ????
Anyways thank you for your answers to my question. I really appreciate it. No need to further discuss on this.
She has every right to reject me because I am a foreigner and I have every right to think she rejected because of a prejudice