Uutiset:

Kirjoittaja Aihe: Foreign customers  (Luettu 9649 kertaa)

Poissa Venla

• Huora
  • Galleria (112)
  • ******** Lähellä täydellisyyttä
Foreign customers
« : Heinäkuu 16, 2020, 21:45:18 »
Some girls only meet Finnish men, but some aren't so strict.
I prefer meetings in Finnish, but even if you don't speak Finnish/don't speak it well, meeting can still be possible.
If I detect that there is some other than Finnish guy messaging me, there is a few things I would like hear before I book time for that customer.
I would prefer to hear where he is originally from, why is he in Finland and approx. how long he has been staying in Finland.

That might sound a bit harsh, but this way I have arranged several succesful dates :)
Other option would be that I only meet white Finnish men. I think that would be even more harsh.

But you who don't speak Finnish well or at all, how that sounds for you?

And other girls can also comment their practices :)
Tunteella ja taidolla - suomalaista laatutyötä 😎
Pimu & Venla Rööperi ti-ke 2.-3.4.!

Poissa Aurora Mature

• Os. Paulatar
  • ** Piristää muiden päivää
Vs: Foreign customers
« Vastaus #1 : Heinäkuu 17, 2020, 19:00:52 »
Well, I only take finnish and swedish speaking men. Back in the days I did not choose, and nothing bad happened. Still I got an unsecure feeling, But I am very strict with my finnish and swedish speaking men also: only registered number.

Poissa Julia

• Galleria (8)
  • ***** Huikea tyyppi
« Vastaus #2 : Elokuu 01, 2020, 21:03:14 »
I only find it hard if we don't seem to understand each other. With non-Finnish customers I tend to make extra sure that we are on the same page.

I don't mind foreigners but just like Finns, you have to be respective when setting up the meeting.
Helsingissä <3

Poissa Venla

• Huora
  • Galleria (112)
« Vastaus #3 : Elokuu 02, 2020, 01:46:34 »
I have actually asked those questions mentioned earlier now couple of times, and we have had very nice meetings  8)
I have also asked that did questions felt someway offensive or insulting, and all who I have met assured that not at all, that they understood reasons behind questions very well, and also they hope that all girls stay safe and use what ever means they prefer to ensure that.
Hmmm. I will continue testing this method. :)

Poissa Lilith

• Galleria (3)
  • * Kelpo kaveri
« Vastaus #4 : Joulukuu 10, 2020, 06:23:11 »
I have had many succesful sessions with people speaking english with me. As long as we understand each others and they are respectful and polite I see no reasons for not atleast meeting that person. I mostly talk with people through e-mail (or other written form) first, so maybe bit easier to screen who I might want to meet and who not.

Poissa Venla

• Huora
  • Galleria (112)
« Vastaus #5 : Helmikuu 10, 2021, 12:30:37 »
I have had many succesful sessions with people speaking english with me. As long as we understand each others and they are respectful and polite I see no reasons for not atleast meeting that person. I mostly talk with people through e-mail (or other written form) first, so maybe bit easier to screen who I might want to meet and who not.

I agree, I think through e-mail/written form it's easier to screen. Also less misunderstandings.

Poissa Banana

• * Kelpo kaveri
« Vastaus #6 : Helmikuu 11, 2021, 20:47:00 »
A lot of girls have told me that they can take foreign and black guys as customers if they are from the States or if they are born i Europe.
They can usually not take guys from the Middle-East, because in most of the cases they can not... and will not behave as a normal customers should.
« Viimeksi muokattu: Helmikuu 11, 2021, 20:48:46 kirjoittanut Banana »

Poissa vierasmiesUSA

• * Kelpo kaveri
« Vastaus #7 : Maaliskuu 10, 2021, 13:25:32 »
For my own part I can speak Finnish, but I won't be confused with a native.  I am attractive, polite and an excellent customer (read, I tip well and cause no problems).  However, I find a lot of resistance which I presume is just out of fear.  I can never tell if it is better to approach in English first or in Finnish. 

I want to be transparent, but it would be nice to meet those I would like to meet...

Poissa LempiLaina

• Galleria (6)
« Vastaus #8 : Huhtikuu 22, 2021, 11:29:46 »
Treat me well and I'll treat you well. For me the language doesn't matter as long as we can properly understand each other and the customer is okay with my boudaries. It's a safety reason. And it's the same with Finns and foreigners!

Some sexworkers have had problems with guys from foreign cultures  that don't appreciate women and especially sex workers. Aggressive, violent, strethcing boundaries, stealthing, muggers, not paying what was the deal, even rapers, etc. They might lose money, but I totally understand! Rather lose money than be in danger!
Oulu 22.8.2023

Poissa LempiLaina

• Galleria (6)
« Vastaus #9 : Huhtikuu 22, 2021, 11:36:27 »
For my own part I can speak Finnish, but I won't be confused with a native.  I am attractive, polite and an excellent customer (read, I tip well and cause no problems).  However, I find a lot of resistance which I presume is just out of fear.  I can never tell if it is better to approach in English first or in Finnish. 

I want to be transparent, but it would be nice to meet those I would like to meet...

Me, personally, it doesn't matter if you use Finnish or English. Maybe the best way is to use a bit of both languages and explain your situation so the sexworker can then decide if her and your language skills are on a level that you can both understand each other well enough?
Oulu 22.8.2023

Poissa Vieras0415

• Galleria (9)
  • **** Nauttii muiden arvostusta
« Vastaus #10 : Toukokuu 24, 2021, 14:49:05 »
I only find it hard if we don't seem to understand each other. With non-Finnish customers I tend to make extra sure that we are on the same page.

I don't mind foreigners but just like Finns, you have to be respective when setting up the meeting.

Julia said it really well, as long as I can be sure we understand each other, it’s absolutely no issue.

Poissa MichealChe

• * Kelpo kaveri
« Vastaus #11 : Heinäkuu 01, 2021, 13:39:22 »
I really want to understand why some ladys write on their profile "only white finnish man". I didn't see it previously and I contacted her. Her name is Pimu. We spoke in finnish and we set a meeting. Then when she realized that I wasn't Finnish she cancelled the meeting. Which I understand she has the right to. But i just want to understand what makes a person hate so much a foreigner. Thanks.